Saturday, March 24, 2007

Finish My First Sem in UiA..!!

well... ive not written my blog for sometime... aroun 3 months i guess.. haha... the last time i wrote was about me entering into UIA... em... diz iz quite odd then.. i guess my blog now will be about its ending... haha

.... 3 months had passed by... which felt like 3 minutes to be honest... haha... had one hell of experience living with 10 ppl in one place... woke each other in da mornin 2go to class... played football 2gther... went2 eat 2gther... ill be missin all of them... guess they thought be how to do business... haha... got alot of profit from selling dVds...in my room... we had 2 computers... imagine dat... hahaha..!! music wud be on like 24-7..

... n not 2forget how friends are very important in life... life wud be very dull if we didnt have any...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here a-fas.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Here is a fact for you. Research displays that closely 60% of all USA adults are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these people, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

Anonymous said...

i without a doubt love your writing way, very useful.
don't give up and keep penning mainly because it just truly worth to look through it.
impatient to look over alot more of your own content, regards :)