Friday, November 30, 2007

Bye2 UIA PJ...






tyme flies when ure having fun...!! hahaha... hmm... ONE YEAR PASSED>>>

Its tyme to say gudbye i gz now... UIA PJ... hehe... n helo to UIA gombak?!? mybe.....
its been a period with full of memories and had a wonderful experience... Met new friends.... learnt to live without my parents for the first tyme... had my ups and downs i gz... huhu

But overall... i tink it was da right choice to come here... b4 diz i wanted to study elsewhere... but my parents thought it was best i stayed in Mlysia after finishin my o'level in Egypt.... well.... maybe parents know wats best for their children... hehe... Never regretted coming here... and never will... huhu...

miss playin football...miss hangin out with my friends... huhu...

Adios i gZ!!! ;p













PICTURES WITH LOTS OF MEMORIES!!!!

No comments: