Friday, September 08, 2006

WeLL … what can I say.. my first writing for my blog which opens up a new beginning for my journey in my life… life is as usual … boring with nothing to do after completing my o’levels…. What to do?? as ppl usually say’s.. life is not PERFECT!! Moments can turn out the way you least expected …

At around 10:30.. I was eatin’ this wonderful dinner my mom prepared me.. tasting and enjoying every bit of it.. when all of the sudden.. I juz realized that I must by all means record my day-to-day activities… bearing in mind and realizing that I will never return to this moment and remember how my life turned out to be the way it was… compunction started to build up in my head as to why I had not thought of this much earlier… now at 17 years old… one can say a journey had long begun and many things had been experienced..

But in particular.. I want to show gratitude to one of my greatest friend in the world…! Danni Jay,,, he opened up my mind into doing this…

well…this is how it all begun.. we were chattin some time ago… talking to one another about how long we had not seen each other…he then told me to open up his blog… which I did … eventually after some thinking.. I realized how important life is and I should there4 cherish every minute of it and record it!!... Danni use to be in the same class with me back in Sri Utama… despite him coming in a few months before I left… I knew that he was a friend that I could count on… We both were dreamin some time ago of doin business together… owning a company…etc… haha!!! Well… Lets just hope one day it will happen … yeah.. bro…!!

No comments: