Saturday, November 27, 2010

Langkawi

Langkawi is really a nice place to visit if you want to enjoy your long vacation.. if you have problems in your love life and need a day off (not implying to me of course)..this is where you spendhahaha...

I went to Langkawi via Fire Fly on 24th November at 8:30am, with my parents and my small brother. We wanted to go as a whole family but since my 4 sisters had other commitments my dad decided that we took a look at the place first, what malays would call "merasmikan"....haha..
the flight was awesome, the stewardess were kind, and PRETTY of course.hehe~ its been a long time since i flew. The last time i remembered was when i went to visit my parents in Egypt which was like 2-3 years ago. Ooo how much I have missed that feeling. Since my dad retired, it looks like i will have to fly my way some day on my own..heee~



Upon arriving at Langkawi, we stayed at the Mutiara Burau Bay. My uncle works there and just got transferred, so they offered us to stay at their place. The view was nice, it was just facing the beach.. the air was clean and you can actually hear the sound of the wave which was clearly calming. Wish I could live there everyday and just enjoy gods creation everyday.




(the place where we stayed)

After we checked in and had our lunch, we began our journey. My dad had it all planned out, he already knew which place he wanted to go. It was like 3-4 places a day. We planned to stay for 3 days, so you do the maths, that is a lot of places to go..hahaha...

Day 1- we firstly visited the cable car which was just close to the hotel, around 5-10 minutes drive, and 15-30 minutes walk, which most foreigners did. When we reached the place, we had to wait 30 minutes to buy tickets. arghhhhhhhh!!! the line was long and the counter did not open until 12pm, it was on a wednesday... going back was not an option of course..since we already came a long way to be hear..hahaha... but as the saying goes, patients is a virtue.hee~ it was worth it i guess, nice view, good exercise and just like Genting highlands but just higher. After that we were all SOOOO tired exercising up and down..hahaha.. we went to eat and visited the "Beras Terbakar" then just passed by the waterfalls...








Day2- Another day of visiting places, it was straightforward, we visited Water Park, Eagle Square and went to Mahsuri Tomb.








Last Day- Final day, already lazy to go anywhere..hahaha... so i went jet skying and just enjoyed the beach





Bye-bye Langkawi.. until we meet again... =D

No comments: