Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Change is the only thing that is constant

The time is now exactly 1.21AM.. everyone is sound asleep while i feel like blogging which i have not done for quite awhile... hahaha.. hmmmm... seeing my last entry was on April.. thats like 8 months ago...!!! time feels like it's flying faster than ever...

it feels like just yesterday that i was spending my days playing with my toys as a child and having not to think about anything other than myself inside my own world.. But now, life seems to be more than about me..people are entering my world..once you get older.. you realize that there are more things to think about, more responsibilities that you have to carry and more sacrifices that you will have to make along the way.. But that is just life i guess.. we have to think about others and put them in our shoes..

Now...At the age of 21, having 2 semesters left until i graduate, my head is filled with questions with very few answers.

Am i ready to advance into a greater role for the future.. what i do now will determine what happens to me in the future..
Am i ready to go into a working life???
am i ready to get married and lead a family??
am i ready to teach and guide my children to become good people.. ?
?

but i guess it is no good worrying about change, but keeping up and being prepared to overcome it is more important...

hopefully i will be able to overcome all this in the future.. i guess now is the preparation phase.. i need to "not wait for tomorrow, as i will never get today back"

No comments: