Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nikon D90 or Canon EOS 550D?

Yup. these are two different camera that
I am considering to buy with a budget range of RM2000.
Need help guys.huhu.. The problem is I am no expert in photography.
My family needs one, family members getting married, events coming up
and plus I am graduating soon, Gambar comfem kena ber"Quality" kan..hahaha..


From my research, Nikon D90 has a 12MP resolution
while Canon EOS 550d has 18MP.
but from reviews, a higher resolution does not mean better quality pictures,
having to take into consideration lens, lighting, etc.
Both have HD video, but Canon is better with a higher frame rate of 30fps
while Nikon has 24fps. Canon is much smaller and lighter
and has a better ISO boost which comes in handy at night time.
Need to read more i guess, these are not sufficient.


but at the end of the day,
the price of the camera plays a major role in me deciding what to buy.
Lain ar I get full sponsor,
cause my dad and sister is paying but im not sure how much.
So the ownership goes to those who pay right..
i guess its not only mine then..hehe..

apa lagi... Jom shopping guyz..check out these cameras..hee =D




p.s. Check out Camera Tips to learn more about photography..

No comments: